- You will be shopping on our sister resort’s website, shop.sugarbowl.com, but within the Royal Gorge category.
- Trail passes are available for purchase online for your convenience. Only full-day lift tickets are offered this season; half-day tickets are not available.
- Lessons may be booked online up to two days in advance to guarantee instructor availability. Within 48 hours, please contact us directly to confirm availability.
- Skate and classic rentals are not available for online booking, unless combined with a lesson package. Rentals are available on-site at Summit Station.
- You may purchase all items needed (trail passes, lessons) in one transaction.
Once an item is added to your cart that inventory is “locked” for you to purchase so no others can take the slot. The lock expires after 10 minutes or when you complete your purchase.
How to Buy Each Product Type:
- Step 1: Select the participant’s age group.
- Step 2: Select the participant’s visit date.
- Step 4: Select the quantity needed. Remember, you are selecting quantity for that age group. After you add to your cart, you can select for another age group if needed.
- Step 5: Add to Cart, then add more group members as needed or review your cart and continue to checkout. Please ensure you have the correct dates.
How to Book Your Lesson Package
- Step 1: Select the lesson participant’s age group.
- Step 2: Select the lesson participant’s visit date.
- Step 3: Step 3: Select the “Rental Add-on” if you require rentals during your lesson.
- Step 4: Once you have completed your transaction, a Nordic ski specialist will reach out to coordinate your lesson time, discipline (classic or skate) and rental fitting appointment (if necessary).
- Step 4: Add to Cart, then add more group members as needed or review your cart and continue to checkout. Please ensure you have the correct dates. If Private Lesson: please remember a trail pass and rentals are not included with the lesson, and must be purchased separately (unless you already have a season pass or other access product and/or xc ski equipment).
A parent/guardian must accompany a lesson participant under the age of 18 during the lesson check-in process. One adult per underage less participant will be allowed entry into the lesson check-in area; other non-participant guests must remain outside.
Rates are subject to change. Once purchased you will be emailed a confirmation which can be taken to Summit Station for redemption on the date(s) selected. Lessons, rentals and trail passes may be picked-up at the same location.
All purchases are final. Due to limited capacity, there are no returns, refunds, and products may not be transferred to another person or date. Please confirm your dates prior to completing your transaction. All trail passes are subject to restrictions described in the product description and/or pickup instructions. Your credit card will be charged for the amount shown, regardless of whether or not the purchased trail pass(es) is/are used. We do not guarantee driving conditions, snow conditions, weather conditions, open terrain or number of kilometers.
Resort Closure Refund
If the resort is closed on the date of your arrival due to weather or a closure related to COVID-19, your purchase will be refunded in full. Refunds will be applied back to the card used at the time of purchase. Resort Closure Refund does not apply if the resort is open in a reduced capacity due to wind & weather. Resort Closure Refund does not apply if guests are unable to visit due to road conditions or chain controls.