ABOUT ROYAL GORGE
ABOUT ROYAL GORGE
LESSONS & RENTALS
do not remove
Because they're family.
Km Groomed Dog Trails
Dog Friendly Trails at Royal Gorge
We recognize that your dog is part of your family and enjoys romping in the woods just as much as you do! Our dog-friendly trails wind throughout the Van Norden Meadow, and we continue to add even more access to trails for you to enjoy with your four-legged friends. Access begins at the Van Norden Trailhead, $5 dog pass and trail pass required.
Royal Gorge offers:
- 30.1km dog-friendly trails for you to skate, stride or snowshoe along with your pup
- West End Hut and Merrill Family Hut in Van Norden Meadow.
- Conveniently located ticket office at Van Norden Trailhead
Royal Gorge offers dog-friendly trails in the beautiful Van Norden Meadow. Routes include:
Dog Rules and Etiquette
We encourage our guests to bring their dogs along for stroll along specified Royal Gorge trails. While out enjoying the company of your furry friend we do ask you follow a few guidelines:
- Dogs must remain on designated dog trails at the Van Norden Track System only. No dogs are permitted inside Lodges.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times in parking lots and at trailheads.
- Please pick up dog waste and dispose of plastic bags in designated “Doggie” waste receptacles provided at the Van Norden trailhead and 100 feet down trail. You are responsible for your dog’s waste.
- Once away from the trailhead, obedient dogs under close voice command shall be off-leash to eliminate entanglement. Skijoring, being pulled by a harnessed dog, is not permitted.
- Please leave aggressive and disobedient dogs at home. Unruly dogs will be asked to leave.
8:30am - 4:00pm Hours subject to change based on conditions.
ConnectPO Box 1100
9411 Pahatsi Rd.
Soda Springs CA 95728
Find us on Facebook
© 2020 Royal Gorge Cross-Country Resort - All rights reserved